The DMA Care Team offers a full-service Medicare Program for individuals, couples, and businesses.
The Right Plan – The Right Time – The Right Price
Everyone’s situation and story are unique, and your plan selection needs to fit your uniqueness. We have helped hundreds of people just like you through this process and we are here to help you too.
Simplifying the Mystery of Medicare
Whether you are new to Medicare or have been on a Medicare Plan for many years, now is always the right time to let The DMA Care Team simplify the Mystery of Medicare and layout your options. Our licensed and certified agents will do all the work for you! We will help you understand Medicare and all your Medicare plan options, discuss your situation and health requirements, and we will make sure you are on the right plan for you.
We will find the plan that best meets your medical, prescription drugs, and personal needs. It is important to us that you choose the right plan and are able to get the most out of that plan.
Why choose The DMA Care Team? We are different. You are not a transaction. We take the time to conduct a complete and thorough review of your situation and health needs:
- We provide an independent review of your current plan if you are enrolled and explain your Medicare plan options.
- We present your Medicare options assessing premiums, copayments, and out-of-pocket expenses as well as plan benefits including plans with no monthly premium and/or Social Security Giveback money reducing your Part B cost.
- We research your prescriptions, making sure you know which plan(s) will cover your medications and at the lowest cost.
- We review your physicians to ensure that they are in the network you are considering.
- We compare plan options that offer extra benefits such as Dental, Vision, hearing aid coverage and fitness memberships.
- Some plans include Over-the-Counter benefits for non-prescription items such as aspirin and vitamins, and home meal delivery after a hospital stay as well as transportation benefits to doctor’s appointments and test facilities.
- Then the best Medicare plan option based on your needs will be recommended for you.
If you are a current Medicare enrollee there are only a couple of outcomes to our review:
- You get up-to-date information on your current plan and information on other plans. But you decide to Keep Your Current Medicare Plan! Or,
- With the new information that you have gathered you decide to Change your Plan! Together, we will review all of the above, complete a new enrollment together and then we will process your enrollment to the carrier you chose. If you need a Special Election Period (SEP), we will evaluate that as well.
There you have it – the Mystery of Medicare simplified! When you choose The DMA Care Team, you will have the peace of mind that comes from understanding your options and making the best choice for you.
The DMA Care Team
How does The DMA Care Team make the difference?
- We simplify the Mystery of Medicare.
- We help you understand and navigate the process, critical decisions, and options whether you are new to Medicare or have been eligible for many years.
- We make sense of the involved organizations including Social Security, Insurance Carriers, Employers, and Medicare.gov.
- We go beyond commercials and junk mail to the whole truth – your Medicare coverage is too important to be in the hands of paid spokespersons and 1-800 numbers.
- We are here to serve you all year round – if your medical situation changes at any time, call us so we can help.
- We offer Advantage Plans, Supplement Plans, Part D Prescription Plans, Dual Eligible Medicare/Medicaid Plans, Dental and Vision Plans, and help with Plans for spouses under age 65.
- We provide group and individual sessions to meet your needs.
- There is never a fee for our services – we are here to serve you and be sure you are always on the right plan for you.
We work with you personally, or with your retirees and/or employees. We educate you and assist with initial enrollment in Original Medicare, explain your available Medicare Plan options, analyze costs and benefits, recommend a plan that meets your needs, suits your budget, covers your doctors, hospitals, and prescriptions, and then enroll you in the Medicare Plan of your choice. We also meet with you annually and as needed to review your medical situation and assess your plan options.
CMS Required Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1- 800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.